Hi, would-be reviewer!
This isn’t a difficult process, but I think a little guidance would be good. So…
- You’ll need a WordPress login to enter a new review. If you don’t already have one, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask. Include enough information to verify your membership.
- The login address is www.itera.org/wordpress/wp-login.php. Alternatively, you could just click on “Log In” over there on the right.
- Once logged in, click on Posts (at the upper left of the screen) and Add New.
- I recommend that the title of your blog/review post be the title of the book. You can put the html tags <i> and </i> in the title of the post.
- Put your post in the category “Book Review Blog”.
- Please uncheck “Allow trackbacks and pingbacks on this page.”
- Please password protect your posting. Use the password sent to you with your login.
I’m looking forward to reading the reviews,